Story Time LIVE – September 24th at 11 a.m. Pacific
Join us for a live reading and Q&A!
Three contest winners will read their stories and you will have the chance to ask the authors or editors questions. We will also have a general Q&A for those that want to stick around after the hour.
It’s free and FUN.
You’ll hear the three contest winning stories read aloud by their authors:
- Third-Place Winner: “Secondhand Emotion” by Geneviève Goggin
- Second-Place Winner: “Questions to Ask Adela” by Yuvi Zalkow
- First-Place Winner: “The Golden Boy” by Mike Magluilo
The contest editors will share what they loved about each piece, and the authors will share insight into the inspiration behind their stories. You’ll also have a chance to ask the authors questions about their work.
Ask Us Anything
But that’s not all! This event gives you the opportunity to ASK US ANYTHING!
- Do you have any burning questions about the craft of flash fiction? Ask us!
- Want to know what editors are looking for in contest submissions? Ask us!
- Are you curious about what happens behind the scenes of a magazine? Ask us!
We love the community at Flash Fiction Magazine, so we’re looking forward to hearing more about what you want to know.
WHERE will it take place?
LIVE on a Zoom webinar! You will NOT be on camera. You can wear your pajamas!
WHEN is it? How long is it?
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Pacific
You can use this time zone converter to adjust to your local time:
HOW do I join?
Follow the link below to register for free.
We hope to see you there!