Do you have an eye for great fiction?
Flash Fiction Magazine is looking for volunteer readers—this is a non-paying gig.
Duties Will Include
- Reading submissions and deciding which stories we should take a closer look at.
- If you are an editor, even better. We recruit editors from our reader pool.
- Native level understand of the English language.
- A genuine passion for writing and reading.
- A sense of what constitutes great fiction.
- Experience with reading, editing, and critiquing the work of others.
- The ability to notice quality writing even if the story may not appeal to you.
- Can dedicate approximately 1 hour a week to FFM. Please give this some thought and be realistic about the time you have to dedicate.
- You will be disqualified from submitting your own work.
How to Apply
Email us at : email@example.com
- Your qualifications.
- Why you are interested in this position.
- Links to three flash fiction stories (from any website) that you think are fantastic.
- List of your favorite authors.
- What is your favorite genre?
Please give this some thought before you apply. Make sure you have the time and energy to commit.